Imposter Syndrome programme
For many, the stress and anxieties of the pandemic and the pressure of remote working have compounded, leaving a feeling of daily exhaustion, which can exacerbate feelings of inadequacy in the workplace. During the Imposter syndrome workshop, we learn what fuels imposter syndrome and how to re-programme neural pathways for a more positive and realistic view of self.
- Learn what Imposter Syndrome is, how it manifests and why it is so common
- Understand the cost to people, performance and productivity
- Develop the ability to spot the signs in self and others
- Develop the building blocks to let go of limiting beliefs and choose a different path
- Learn tools and techniques to dismantle internal blocks and achieve our goals
HR Business Partner – Financial Services
“This workshop really helped me realise I’m not alone…The good news is that imposter syndrome is not a permanent condition. I learnt by acknowledging our feelings, reframing our thoughts, and seeking support from others, we can overcome imposter syndrome and achieve our goals with greater confidence and resilience”.
Senior Internal Communications Manager – Financial Services
Download the Imposter Syndrome e-book
Download our guide to explore some of the myths, spot the signs, and learn some dos and don’ts for clearing Imposter Syndrome once and for all.