Imposter Syndrome Workshop
Imposter Syndrome manifests when there is a mismatch between who we see ourselves to be and who we think we need to be to achieve our goals. This leaves us feeling out of place, as though we arrived in our role by mistake and that one day soon, we will be found out. The resulting anxiety creates havoc with our system, often leading to a spiral of self-doubt.
For many, the stress and anxieties of the pandemic and the pressure of remote working have compounded, leaving a feeling of daily exhaustion, which can exacerbate feelings of inadequacy in the workplace. During the Imposter syndrome workshop, we learn what fuels imposter syndrome and how to re-programme neural pathways for a more positive and realistic view of self
- Clarify what Imposter Syndrome is and what it is not
- Recognise and manage the triggers
- Develop skills to spot early warning signs and tackle the inner critic
- Re-program the internal system (brain/mind/body)
- Apply practical tools/techniques for dismantling internal blocks & fears
“An incredible session that blew me away. A really amazing experience within a safe space that allowed for understanding, exploration and many tools & techniques for on-going practical application”.
Financial Services, Participant