The Brain-Friendly Change Programme
Stay Well, Perform Well, Think Well, Engage Well and Change Well can be accessed as one holistic programme (all modules) or as stand-alone (single module) components of the programme.
We deliver science-led, learning experiences for greater adaptability, connection, and resilience within rapidly changing environments
Brain-friendly habits and ways of working support mindset and behavioural shift, strengthening the ability to embrace change.
Modular and experiential in nature our memorable, sticky learning experiences are tailored to suit different needs and time requirements.
All learning content is designed to strengthen the skills, capabilities, and habits necessary to thrive within a changing, fast-moving, agile environment.
Stress, anxiety and overwhelm have a direct impact on our ability to perform. During Stay Well we examine how the environment, those we interact with and the pressures we face day-to-day, impact the human system. We identify daily habits that enable people to thrive, for sustained performance and wellbeing during on-going change
Learning Objectives – able to:
- Clarify how change impacts the human system and why we respond the way we do
- Define what makes the whole self, working with science-led tools and practices to build resilience
- Identify and manage behavioural contagion, increasing emotional intelligence and self-regulation capability
- Recognise stress boundaries and triggers for improved networking, relationships and collaboration with others
“It’s rare at this stage in my career to find such a refreshing and enlightening take on leadership. It challenged me to think about my learned behaviours and how to think about all aspects of myself in order to be a more effective and thoughtful leader”.
ENHANCE cognitive CAPACITY for improved performance
Rapid global change combined with technological advancements means that interactions today are dynamic and much faster. Adapting and responding effectively demands greater cognitive capacity, updated competencies and a much deeper understanding of what underpins human performance. Key to this is our ability to make best use of our executive thinking resources, alleviate the challenge of unconscious bias and manage distractions, as we cultivate environments where high quality thinking can flourish.
- Understand thinking processes and capacity to enhance cognitive performance
- Apply proven behavioural science techniques to increase insight and creativity
- Build robust strategies for managing distraction and focusing attention
- Apply tools and techniques to mitigate threat response to change, supporting productive, higher order thinking
“Really impactful sessions that landed the messaging, resulting in visible behaviour change within the business. The sessions came alive with high engagement and the sharing of experiences”.
HR Business Partner, Pharmaceutical
SUPPORT ADAPTIVE, FLUID change
Grounded in neuroscience and designed to align with existing change methodology, Change Well has a specific focus on the people aspect of cultural change. Particularly, why change can be hard for the human system and what needs to be in place for change to successfully embed.
LearnING OBJECTIVES – ABLE TO:
- Shape and align change activity with human needs for greater success
- Explain how change occurs in the human brain including impact on change planning activity
- Apply behavioural science informed frameworks to map the change journey
- Identify what needs to be planned and implemented for long-term habit embed
“Working with Minerva Engagement has positively impacted the way we think about change and is helping us approach change in a ‘brain-friendly way’. By understanding the neuroscience behind change, new habit creation and engagement, we’ve been able to rethink how we implement change programmes. Certain insights resulted in the pausing of some work in progress, to be reframed in a way that would better enable it to stick”.
HR Lead, Financial Services
Shift mindset for solutions-focused thinking
Mindset and results flow together. Think Well is a journey into how mindset impacts the brain, the body and the feelings we bring into play day-to-day. Understanding the power of mindset, learning how to notice and shift mindset, enables us to change the lens through which we view the world. As mindset shifts so do feelings, behaviour and, ultimately, results.
LearnING OBJECTIVES – ABLE to:
- Clarify the why, what and how of mindset, its influence and impact
- Implement simple practices to determine existence of unhelpful prevailing mindsets
- Apply tools to shift mindset for solutions-focused thinking
- Practise techniques to support growth mindset at team level
“The learning I received from Minerva was extremely valuable to me from both a work and personal perspective. I was given some simple tools to allow me space to pause and shift mindset, and I have been putting these into practice with great results. I would not hesitate to recommend”.
Engage for COLLABORATION AND MOTIVATION
Engagement and continuous collaboration underpin successful change, particularly as we navigate new ways of working. Belonging and connection flourish in safe, inclusive environments where human behaviour is understood, and contribution recognised.
LearnING OBJECTIVES – ABLE To:
- Enhance inclusion; understanding the neurobiology of trust, rapport and empathy
- Apply tools and techniques to reduce bias and threat
- Engage using narrative and story, connecting with emotion for memorable impact
- Apply learning to develop an action plan to motivate and engage through change
“We really wanted to provide an opportunity for the team to think about how we interact and how we can best support each other as we come back together. The session provided some much-needed breathing space as well as helpful knowledge and tools for practical application. Participants rated it highly, with survey feedback showing it as ‘most useful’ on the day”.
Conference Participant: Financial Services