The Brain-Friendly Change Programme
Stay Well, Perform Well, Think Well, Engage Well and Change Well can be accessed as one holistic programme (all modules) or as stand-alone (single module) components of the programme.
We strengthen skills and capabilities, putting people at the centre of change, for greater adaptability, connection and resilience.
Brain-friendly habits and ways of working support mindset and behavioural shift, strengthening the ability to embrace change.
Modular and experiential in nature our memorable, sticky learning experiences are tailored to suit different needs and time requirements.
All learning content is designed to strengthen the skills, capabilities, and habits necessary to thrive within a changing, fast-moving, agile environment.
Stress, anxiety and overwhelm have a direct impact on our ability to perform. During Stay Well we examine how the environment, those we interact with and the pressures we face day-to-day, impact the human system. We identify daily habits to enhance our internal resilience allowing us to stay well and perform well regardless of what is happening around us.
Learn How To:
- Bring a whole self approach to staying well and building resilience, placing emphasis on the health of the brain, mind, body and social connection
- Recognise stress boundaries and triggers and how to manage them
- Regulate emotion by building a deeper understanding of how the brain functions
“It’s rare at this stage in my career to find such a refreshing and enlightening take on leadership. It challenged me to think about my learned behaviours and how to think about all aspects of myself in order to be a more effective and thoughtful leader”.
ENHANCE cognitive CAPACITY for improved performance
Adapting, responding and remaining agile in a fast moving world demands greater cognitive capacity, updated competencies and a much deeper understanding of what underpins human performance. Key to this is our ability to make best use of our executive thinking resources and manage distractions so that high quality thinking can flourish.
- Understand thinking processes and capacity to enhance cognitive performance
- Build a deeper understanding of our attentional filter and robust strategies for managing distraction
- Apply tools and techniques for focused attention and deep work in order to improve performance and productivity
“Really impactful sessions that landed the messaging, resulting in visible behaviour change within the business. The sessions came alive with high engagement and the sharing of experiences”.
HR Business Partner, Pharmaceutical
SUPPORT ADAPTIVE, FLUID change
Change and disruption can be perceived as either a threat or a challenge, which in turn can lead to either stress and anxiety, or conversely higher motivation and a state of flow. In many cases the difference is in the positioning, the framing and how well we understand the human system.
Learn How To:
- Understand the physical impact on the brain of learning something new
- Identify what needs to be planned and implemented for long-term habit embed
- Create the right conditions for sustainable and successful change planning
“Working with Minerva Engagement has positively impacted the way we think about change and is helping us approach change in a ‘brain-friendly way’. By understanding the neuroscience behind change, new habit creation and engagement, we’ve been able to rethink how we implement change programmes. Certain insights resulted in the pausing of some work in progress, to be reframed in a way that would better enable it to stick”.
HR Lead, Financial Services
Shift mindset for solutions-focused thinking
Mindset impacts the brain, the body and the feelings we bring into play day-to-day. Understanding the power of mindset, learning how to notice and shift mindset, enables us to change the lens through which we view the world. As mindset shifts so do feelings, behaviour and, ultimately, results.
Learn How to:
- Clarify the why, what and how of mindset, its influence and impact
- Implement simple practices to determine existence of unhelpful prevailing mindsets
- Apply tools to shift mindset for solutions-focused thinking
“The learning I received from Minerva was extremely valuable to me from both a work and personal perspective. I was given some simple tools to allow me space to pause and shift mindset, and I have been putting these into practice with great results. I would not hesitate to recommend”.
Engage for COLLABORATION AND MOTIVATION
Engagement and continuous collaboration underpin successful change, particularly as we navigate new ways of working. Belonging and connection flourish in safe, inclusive environments where human behaviour is understood, and contribution recognised.
Learn HOw To:
- Recognise as humans we are more likely to view change as a threat than a reward
- Apply tools and techniques to reduce threat and optimise the reward response
- Enhance inclusion; understanding the neurobiology of trust, rapport and empathy
- Apply learning to develop an action plan to motivate and engage through change
“We really wanted to provide an opportunity for the team to think about how we interact and how we can best support each other as we come back together. The session provided some much-needed breathing space as well as helpful knowledge and tools for practical application. Participants rated it highly, with survey feedback showing it as ‘most useful’ on the day”.
Conference Participant: Financial Services